Please Read Carefully.Bad Credit Canada Mortgage.info is a service provided by Mortgage Leads Services (MLS). By using the Bad Credit Canada Mortgage.info site and any of our features, services or products you agree to all our terms and conditions that you will find below (the Agreement). If you do not agree with any of these terms, please stop your use or the website and any of our features, services or products immediately.
For the purposes of this Agreement: i) the Website shall mean the site Canada MLS ii) Products shall collectively mean all forms, commentaries, information and/or instructions found on the Website or otherwise provided by MLS; iii) Subscription Services shall mean registered access to MLSs subscription program whereby users pay a monthly fee to access, download and store Products; and iv) Services shall mean collectively the Subscription Services and other new or existing services offered by MLS on the Website. .
1) No Attorney-Client or Solicitor-Client RelationshipMLS is not a law firm. MLS and its Products and Services do not provide nor are a substitute for legal advice. Only an attorney can provide legal advice. No Attorney-Client or Solicitor-Client relationship is created by use of this Website, its Products or Services, with this Website, its owners, agents, representatives, providers, partners or affiliates
2) Nature of Products / Limitation of LiabilityALL PRODUCTS (AS DEFINED ABOVE) AND SERVICES (AS DEFINED ABOVE) ARE PROVIDED AS-IS. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY OR COMPLETENESS FOR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FOR YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE USED AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL: I) MLS, ITS AGENTS, PARTNERS, OR AFFILIATES; OR II) THE PROVIDERS, AUTHORS OR PUBLISHERS OF ITS PRODUCTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATE OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER USED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR THE USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THESE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE AND THEY SHOULD ONLY BE A STARTING POINT FOR YOU. AN ATTORNEY (OR SOLICITOR) SHOULD BE CONSULTED FOR ALL SERIOUS LEGAL MATTERS. PRODUCTS MAY REQUIRE MODIFICATION TO SUIT YOUR PARTICULAR NEEDS AND YOUR STATE, PROVINCIAL OR TERRITORIAL LAW REQUIREMENTS.
3) Use / CopyrightThe Products are for private use only (or for use on behalf of one client) and cannot be resold or distributed without our written consent.
Most of the Products have been created by attorneys and are copyrighted by us. However, some Products may be based on public domain materials or government forms. We have no claim as to those forms.
4) Product Use Outside of Defined Area. We make no representations and give no warranties, express or implied, that making the Products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the United States, U.K., and Australia, is permitted under such jurisdictions applicable laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the Products or any part available in your jurisdiction or to you (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those Products are not offered for sale to you. You accept that if you are a resident outside the Canada you must satisfy yourself that you are lawfully able to purchase the Products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the Products by persons: i) in jurisdictions outside Canada, who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries; or iii) in the Canada or who purchase products designed for jurisdictions other than their own.
5) No Unlawful or Prohibited UseYou agree not to use the Website, its Products and/or its Services for any unlawful purpose or as prohibited by our terms, conditions and notices set forth in this Agreement and elsewhere on the Website.
You also agree that when using the Website, its Products and/or its Services, you will not:
* Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
* Attempt to interfere with any other persons use of the Website or the Services.
* Use the Website or the Services in a manner that results in excessive bandwidth, data transfer or server usage, as determined by MLS.
* Use the Website or the Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the MLS Website, computer systems, servers and networks, or interfere with any other parties use and enjoyment of the Website.
* Misrepresent your identity or impersonate any person.
* Charge others to use the Services either directly or indirectly.
* Use the Website or Services for any unlawful purpose or to violate any federal, state, international law, code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to the Services or the Website.
* Copy, sell, transfer, distribute, publish, or assign your license to the Services in any format to any third party.
6) Disclosure and Removal of InformationWe will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your permission except in the following circumstances: i) to protect ourselves from liability, or ii) to respond to a legal process or comply with the law.
7) Third Party Content, Sites And ServicesThe Website may contain links to other Internet sites, resources and/or sponsors of the Website. We do not verify, warrant, endorse or take responsibility for the availability, accuracy, completeness or quality of the content contained in these outside sites. MLS is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MLS of the site or any association with its operators.
The Services and Products may contain features and functionality linking you or providing you with certain functionality and access to third party content, including Web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole. We may also provide some content to you as part of the Services.